Endure24 Leeds 2024
29th-30th June 2024
Location: Bramham Park, Leeds
Distance: As many loops as possible of the 5-mile course in 24 hours
Registration Fee: from £20
Fundraising Target: £250
Join #TeamSpinal on Endure24, a 24h relay race where endurance knows no bounds. A thrilling mix of anticipation and adrenaline to test you mental and physical fitness against on the backdrop of beautiful trails. Run as a solo or as a team as you push yourself and each other further. The only question remains is How far will you go? There’s nothing quite like the atmosphere you’ll find at Endure24, from the incredible support of your fellow participants and those watching on, to the festival style campsite with all the food and drink your heart (and stomach) desires!
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted trails for navigation in day & night conditions
- Routes through heritage sites, AONBs and along National Trails
- Fully stocked pit stops including cereal bars, chocolate, sweets, fresh fruit, crisps, sandwiches and more
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Qualified medical personnel at all pit-stops & medical clinics at basecamp & finish points
- Finisher’s medal
- Individual chip timing throughout the event
How do I secure a place?
Please click below to secure your place in the Endure24 and experience an iconic event. Once you've registered you can be sure of a warm welcome.
Have your own place?
If you are lucky enough to be allocated a ballot entry, email the Events Team for your running vest. There is no fundraising target with your own running place, we just ask that you raise as much as you can. All sponsorship will help us fund pioneering research across the world into spinal cord injury and its life-changing effects.
What can you expect from us?
- A dedicated fundraiser
- Personalised fundraising support
- Regular team e-newsletters
- A Spinal Research running vest or technical t-shirt
- Not to mention heaps of encouragement, help and advice