Race to the Stones 2024
13-14th July 2024
Location: Lewknor to Avebury
Registration Fee: from £40 (Distance dependent)
Fundraising Target: from £300 (Distance dependent)
Join #TeamSpinal on this award-winning ultra marathon and tackle the oldest path in Britain. From the Uffington White Horse to Liddington Castle, your journey promises to be rich in both history and breathtaking scenery. With 50km and 100km options, this challenge is perfect for everyone regardless of your fitness level. Walk, jog or run to an unforgettable finish through the 5,000 year old Avebury Stone Circle.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted trails for navigation in day & night conditions
- Routes through heritage sites, AONBs and along National Trails
- Fully stocked pit stops including cereal bars, chocolate, sweets, fresh fruit, crisps, sandwiches and more
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Qualified medical personnel at all pit-stops & medical clinics at basecamp & finish points
- Finisher’s medal
- Individual chip timing throughout the event
How do I secure a place?
Please register to secure your place in the Race to the Stones and experience an iconic event. Once you've registered you can be sure of a warm welcome.
Have your own place?
If you are lucky enough to be allocated a ballot entry, email the Events Team for your running vest. There is no fundraising target with your own running place, we just ask that you raise as much as you can. All sponsorship will help us fund pioneering research across the world into spinal cord injury and its life-changing effects.
What can you expect from us?
- A dedicated fundraiser
- Personalised fundraising support
- Regular team e-newsletters
- A Spinal Research running vest or technical t-shirt
- Not to mention heaps of encouragement, help and advice