Roll for Research
Join our new and inclusive challenge month! All you need to do is ‘roll’ using your chosen wheels, every day in the month of September.
How it works:
- The rule is wheels only! Roll every day in the month of September using a bicycle, wheelchair, skateboard, roller-skates or anything else that rolls.
- Where you take part is up to you! Wheel around your neighbourhood, head to the skate park, or use the stationary bike at your gym.
- There is no registration fee or fundraising commitment - we just ask that you raise as much as you can.
- Interested? Join the Facebook group for fundraising guidance, and to be part of a community of others taking part!
Why join Roll for Research?
- First and foremost, you will be helping raise vital funds for life changing research
- You will be joining a community of like-minded supporters taking part, on our Facebook group
- You will receive heaps of support and encouragement from from the team, as well as a Spinal Research t-shirt once your fundraising hits £20
- It's a chance to be out and active-great for both your mental and physical well-being
Click below to find out more or join the challenge.